· The world is infinite; each game has a limited field. We have found a way to ‘extend’ game field boundaries to teach the brain to think globally.
· For the first time in the category of strategic board games, a field ‘with no boundaries’ has been created.
· The game takes place on a torus-shaped surface (‘doughnut’), while a special marking system allows playing without regard to the restrictive nature of the board’s space.
· Your team can consist of 1, 2 or 3 members. Find out who among your friends has a thought pattern similar to your own, and with whom you could set off to space or a long-term trans-ocean journey.
· Only in our game, you can change the number of team players during the game.
· Our brain consists of the left (logical) and right (visual) hemispheres. Play without any rival to train different functions of your brain!
· The operations are similar to the behavior of animals in wild nature and their struggle for survival on a certain territory (wolves and sheep, fish and sharks, deer and leopards).
· Your team is a collective mind; it controls ‘the pack’. Your ‘animals’ will take the territory and survive, if you understand each other from the first word and from the first thought.
‘Dear Dr. Bronn, thank you very much for a copy of your CTOR game. I find it very helpful in terms of popularization of mathematical biology and development of a player’s thinking process on different levels of the game’s rules. I am sure this can be a very interesting article in our magazine.’
Alexander Dewdney, Editor
‘Brain study is one of the biggest challenges of our days. CTOR, a game based on deep understanding of human thinking processes, combines simple behavioral patterns of living organisms and complex decision-making processes within communities. Game strategies in this game are much more diverse than those of traditional strategy games like chess or go.’
Eduard Proydakov, Chief editor
‘Dear Dr. Bronn, your game is wonderful, and it has good prospects. I wish you success and hope you will make it!’
TESTIMONIALS OF STUDENTS
* Do you want to buy a license and produce a game in your country?
* Do you want to become a dealer and sell the game in your country?