Check out this great video
· The world is infinite; each game has a limited field. We have found a way to ‘extend’ game field boundaries to teach the brain to think globally.
· For the first time in the category of strategic board games, a field ‘with no boundaries’ has been created.
· The game takes place on a torus-shaped surface (‘doughnut’), while a special marking system allows playing without regard to the restrictive nature of the board’s space.
· Your team can consist of 1, 2 or 3 members. Find out who among your friends has a thought pattern similar to your own, and with whom you could set off to space or a long-term trans-ocean journey.
· Only in our game, you can change the number of team players during the game.
· Our brain consists of the left (logical) and right (visual) hemispheres. Play without any rival to train different functions of your brain!
· The operations are similar to the behavior of animals in wild nature and their struggle for survival on a certain territory (wolves and sheep, fish and sharks, deer and leopards).
· Your team is a collective mind; it controls ‘the pack’. Your ‘animals’ will take the territory and survive, if you understand each other from the first word and from the first thought.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.